Retail, packaging and new flavors were all represented in this week's most popular Food Dive reads. Our news coverage included a big move into organics from Target, as well as an odd breast milk lollipop for sale in Texas and a look at some of the latest innovations in beer packaging.
Want to see what you might have missed? Check out the links below:
- 6 new designs that will change beer drinking in 2013: What does it take to make a new beer bottle stand out in today's market? Speed and tech.
- Bud Light tests new bottle design for its Platinum beer: The new bottles will launch in Las Vegas before spreading nationally later this year.
- Nestlé Resource water targets a very specific type of woman: The company hopes ladies will accessorize with its bottled water.
- Breast milk lollipops turn adult heads in Texas: Can you guess what the secret ingredient is?
- Target launches new organic food brand: The retailer's new line is part of a bigger organics push.
Would you like to see more food news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Food Dive email newsletter!