A settlement for PepsiCo. over claims on its Naked Juice bottles and Chicago's massive event for the ingredients industry dominated the headlines on Food Dive this week. If you need to get caught up, now is the time to find out what happened. Check out the links to those stories below, along with a new SpaghettiOs launch and a non-traditional wine that's making waves in France.
- PepsiCo's Naked Juice agrees to ditch ‘all natural’ label claim: $9 million later, the company still denies that its labels were misleading.
- SpaghettiOs' first new flavor in 20 years: Take a look: Care to guess what will follow in the footsteps of PizzaOs and CheeseOs?
- IFT 2013: 3 questions that will change how you think about food: David Robson offered options that could radically reshape the food industry during his Beacon lecture in Chicago.
- Cola-flavored wine arrives in France: Will it bring offense or pleasure to French consumers?
- IFT 2013: Fareed Zakaria names the biggest problem facing food: In his address to Institute of Food Technologists meeting in Chicago, the CNN host offered optimism and calls for change.
Would you like to see more food news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Food Dive email newsletter!