Kraft Foods' follow-through on a promise to deliver more advertising started off the week some eye-catching announcements. The company courted controversy in a couple of instances, using playful language and bringing back its nude Zesty guy.
Catch up on why those campaigns are significant and which country is getting Pepsi-flavored Cheetos at the links below:
- Kraft's nude Zesty man strips again, despite One Million Moms' outrage: The agency responsible says the new campaign wouldn't have happened if not for the interest generated by the moms.
- Coke launches full-on ad assault to defend sweetener ingredients: Aspartame will be front and center as Coca-Cola defends its safety.
- Kraft bets on profanity-based catchphrase in new campaign: Does this $30 million campaign have its s--- together?
- Murdock gets his Dole Food acquisition: The deal is set, and it's for about $1.6 billion, including debt.
- Pepsi flavored Cheetos debut In Japan: Instead of cheese, the popular snack food is dusted with Pepsi-flavored powder.
Would you like to see more food news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Food Dive email newsletter!