Pepsi, Coca-Cola and Bud Light all shook things up in the beverage world this week with news concepts that will change how consumers interact with their products. If you were two busy to catch how their new vending machine and packaging choices work, we highly recommend checking out Food Dive's most popular reads of the past few days.
You'll enter the weekend better informed:
- Coca-Cola's new bottle design is about as cold as it gets: But is it practical? Say hello to the "Botello de Hielo."
- Pepsi vending machine accepts FB likes instead of quarters: And check out what Pepsi gets out of the deal.
- Look at Bud Light's new vented can: Will that little hole really make for a better pour?
- Oscar Mayer crafts the fanciest bacon box ever for Father's Day: Will a velvet jeweler's box of meat win over gift-buyers?
- 5-state hepatitis A outbreak traced to CostCo berries: About 30 people in five states caught the liver disease after eating berries purchased at CostCo.
Would you like to see more food news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Food Dive email newsletter!