Welcome to "Food System Reimagined," a podcast series that brings you valuable insight into our rapidly changing food system and what these changes could mean for your business. In this three-part series, we speak to food industry experts about how you can provide value in a food system that’s being reshaped by evolving consumer demands, sustainable planet-friendly initiatives, and more connected ecosystems. You’ll discover strategies to help you respond quickly to changing consumer demands, build sustainability into your value chain and leverage technology to create a more agile and resilient supply chain.
- David Shaw, Kraft Heinz's ESG Director, International
- Alison Banks, EY-Parthenon's Managing Director of Food & Beverage
Check out the podcast episodes below.⬆
- Ep. 3 Prioritizing the Planet: The Benefits of Building a More Sustainable Food System
- Ep. 2 Providing Resiliency and Value in a Connected Ecosystem
- Ep. 1 How the Consumer is Transforming the Food System
Prioritizing the Planet: The Benefits of Building a More Sustainable Food System
In this episode, we focus on the scope of planet-friendly initiatives, the rewards for food companies doing it right, and how to develop a strategy that works for your business.
Our guests, David Shaw of Kraft Heinz and Alison Banks of EY-Parthenon, share how they are prioritizing the planet to drive long term value for stakeholders, consumers and of course the environment by reimagining operations and creating products that are both loved by the market and have positive impacts for the planet.