Ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday, we broke down turkey's place in the poultry market for U.S. households. If you haven't seen the chart we put together, it's worth a look. Our other most popular posts included news of Keurig's new system for K-Cups and legal repercussions for Del Monte Fresh.
Catch up now and head into your weekend better informed.
- New Keurig technology takes aim at unofficial K-Cups: Green Mountain Coffee plans to fight back against other companies' cups with "interactive readability."
- 3 reasons why the GMO debate has changed: With the defeat of a GMO label proposal at the polls in Washington State, the entire debate may have just entered a new era.
- Turkey owns Thanksgiving, but U.S. households prefer something else: In this year's poultry rankings, turkey products across the board still lagged behind their competition. Can you guess what's more popular?
- Worker abuse lawsuit costs Del Monte Fresh $1.2M: The fruit company was accused of employing brutal tactics against Thai workers in Hawaii.
- 'Natural' labels are getting axed: What went wrong?: Just a few years ago it was all the rage to slap the word "natural" on just about any food label and wait for the customers to roll in. Things are quite different today.
Would you like to see more food news like this in your inbox on a daily basis? Subscribe to our Food Dive email newsletter!