MANSFIELD, Mass. -- Lacerta Group, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of specialty thermoformed packaging solutions, has announced the launch of its new salad container product line. A part of Lacerta's signature Fresh N' Sealed products, the salad containers mark the intersection of food safety and packaging innovation. Lacerta's salad containers can be made from up to 100 percent post-consumer recycled (PCR) content and offer optional inserts to keep food fresh, sidecar components to hold utensils, and upscale design to pop on shelves.
Available for sampling today, the salad sample kit includes:
- 62 oz. Square: T21799
- 51 oz 6" Square Bowl: T25554
- 48 oz. Large Square Bowl: T22265
- 36 oz. Medium Square Bowl: T23296
- 32 oz. Medium Square Bowl: T21907
- 32 oz. Large Square Bowl: T21897
- 32 oz. Deep Square: T27516
- Salad with Side Car: T23961
- 62 oz. Round Dome Lid: T28072
- 32 oz. Round: T17482
- Insert 3-Compartment for Medium Square Bowls T21419-1
- Insert 4-Compartment for Medium Square Bowls T23838
- Insert 3-Compartment for Large Square Bowls T21797-3
- Insert 4-Compartment for Large Square Bowls T21797-4
- Insert 5-Compartment for Large Square BowlsT21797-5
"Among consumers spending more on convenience store prepared foods, 35 percent attributed their spending to the food looking or tasting fresh, and 34 percent cited high quality," said Ali Lotfi, Founder of Lacerta Group. "Aside from the need to present food with quality, freshness, and overall shelf appeal in mind, we also know the consumer of today values health and convenience. In keeping with our mission of providing innovative and sustainable solutions for our customers, our new line of salad containers helps find more ways to meet increasing demands and scale their operations." To learn more about Lacerta Group's Fresh N' Sealed salad containers and request a free kit, visit Lacerta.
Founded in 1993, Lacerta Group, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative thermoformed packaging solutions. The Company has built its reputation based on product integrity, excellent customer service and above all, speed to market. Lacerta offers a comprehensive product portfolio and in-house design capabilities, with a customer-centric business model focused on tailored solutions for food processors and supermarkets. The Company’s fully integrated manufacturing platform includes capabilities across the product lifecycle in design & engineering, prototyping, mold-making & tooling, thermoforming, extrusion, and printing.