Mondelez to partner with Google for video ads
- Mondelez International has signed an extensive deal with Google, which owns video powerhouse YouTube, to produce online video ads for the company's brands.
- Mondelez said it will shift a full 10% of its total advertising budget to online video this year.
- Under the plan, Google will provide real-time insight into ad performance and work with Mondelez to craft new forms of content in rapid fashion.
Sooner or later the giants of global TV advertising are going to move the majority of their ad budgets from the big screen to the little screen. And Mondelez is clearly the company most likely to make that move first.
The Google deal comes just months after Mondelez signed a deal to create real-time videos that could respond to trending topics in social media and to developing news.
- Chicago Tribune Oreo-maker Mondelez teams with Google for video ads
- BrandChannel Bonin Bough Explains Mondelez Branded Video Partnership with Google