If you want your voice heard on Food Dive's Viewpoints page, please read our editorial guidelines below and email us your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guest posts must be well-written, well-researched, and a good read. The subject must be important, compelling and thought provoking to industry executives. The post should advance an ongoing dialogue within the industry.
- Posts should be original to the Food Dive brand. Any post that was previously published elsewhere will be rejected. Once the post is published on Food Dive, it cannot be offered to another publication.
- We will reject any guest post outright that is promotional in nature.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for style. If there are any significant structural and/or factual issues, we will discuss any changes with the author before making them.
- There is no word limit or minimum. Visuals, such as photographs and data visualization, are not required but are encouraged (with the proper credit). Hyperlinks are highly encouraged to provide readers with access to source documents.
Please note these standards are ultimately subject to the interpretation of Food Dive's editorial team.