In 2016, the FDA announced the new Nutrition Facts Label for packaged foods to make it easier for consumers to make better informed food choices, with a general compliance date of July 26, 2018.
Many outside of the regulatory realm have been left without a clear understanding of these new regulations and how they affect their role. In the race to deliver updated packaging, revised claims, and even respond to industry demands for transparency, manufacturers are looking for guidance.
This webinar will cover:
- New label legislation timeline and compliance deadlines
- How manufacturers are using SmartLabel™ to educate consumers about new label changes
- Responding to consumer demands for transparency
- An exponential increase in new NFP adoption by 300%
- Top 10 categories for new NFP adoption