Mission Barns is a venture backed startup developing cultivated meat–real meat made from animal cells–in a more efficient and sustainable way.
We have decades of experience in cell biology, tissue engineering, media development, food science, bioreactor design, and more. We are united by our collective drive to solve difficult problems, ask tough questions, and apply cutting edge science and engineering.
At Mission Barns, you’ll have the freedom to dream big and do the best work of your life. We’re looking for self-starters who are passionate about creating a better food system, and who want to be on the cutting edge of a completely novel field of technology. If this is you, let’s talk.
Help Mission Barn create amazing meat products.
- Enhance texture, functionality and appearance of Mission Barns product formulations
- Prepare product for in-house tastings
- Design and conduct sensory studies around in-house and conventional products
- Establish and maintain quality and food safety standards
- Food Science or culinary degree, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience developing plant-based or conventional meat products
- Driven by the mission to create high-quality meat products in a better way
- Ability to plan and execute projects with minimal supervision
- Open and clear communicator