Sugiyo USA, Inc. is currently looking for an innovative and high energy Marketing Assistant Manager to join our growing team. We are seeking someone with fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to help with a digital transformation into a new marketing model. This person should be eager to help us take advantage of the rapidly changing opportunities in the food industry.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate with management team in developing annual marketing & sales plan
- Must have understanding of national food sales channels with experience in at least one
- Track and evaluate sales by account and directly manage West Coast B2B accounts
- Develop and implement sales strategies, tactics, and tools
- Manage, track, and evaluate broker network
- Must be comfortable making a corporate c-level sales presentation and executing instore product demonstrations
- Marketing event coordination and participation
- Participate in packaging and label design
- Development and production of digital and cross medium merchandising and POS tools
- Must be able to support out sales efforts with online and social media marketing tactics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- One year or more of corporate sales experience preferred
- Prior manufacturing, retail, wholesale, distribution, and food service experience is a plus
- Must be capable and willing to travel 50%
- Must be knowlegeable of business/marketing basics and legal & regulatory awareness
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be administratively self sufficient
- Must have enough creative design skills to develop and production marketing tools and a strong social media/online presence
- Appreciation of ROI and entrepreneurial spirit as a way of succeeding along with a company
Please complete our formal application which can be found under the 'Careers' tab at www.sugiyo.com and submit it to our office via email, fax, mail, or drop off. Along with application, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Pay will be DOE.