Interested in working in Sales located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest? Sugiyo USA, Inc. is an established, closely-held, 30-year old high-end seafood manufactruring company located in a quaint city with an oceanside view in Anacortes, Washington. We are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated Sales Manager, with strong entrepreneurial skills, to help push our sales to the next level on the West Coast.
- Responsible for the development and execution of an aggressive B2B sales plan to effectively sell seafood to food service, industrial and distributor customers throughout the West Coast.
- Manage and grow existing West Coast accounts while simultaneously identifying and pursuing new customer targets
- Initiate and execute sales calls and cultivate close working relationships with buyers and meat & seafood managers
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner/channel relationships
- Develop business with top retail chains, major supermarkets and national food service distributions in the U.S.
- Participate in trade shows, end-user calls and market research efforts
- Ability to deliver successful c-suite presentations, as well as, end consumer product demonstrations
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary
- Ability to track performance and ROI of promotions
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- 2-5 years in retail and food service sales (B2B sales)
- Strong F&B background preferred
- Professional corporate image
- Excellent oral/written/organizational skills
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Administratively self-sufficient
- Ability to navigate in unfamiliar cities
- Must be able to pass background check
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Please complete our formal application which can be found under the 'Careers' tab at www.sugiyo.com and submit it to our office via email, fax, mail, or drop off.