About Fair Trade USA: Fair Trade USA, a four-time winner of Fast Company Magazine's Social Capitalist award, promotes sustainable development and corporate social responsibility. We are an entrepreneurial, non-profit organization and the leading independent third-party certifier of Fair Trade products in the U.S. Our unique market-based model for sustainability links millions of farming families in the developing world to almost 800 leading US companies through more direct, equitable trading partnerships. Fair Trade allows farming families to improve their living standards and cultivate hope for the future while protecting the environment. At the same time, we strengthen global supply chains and make sustainability a driver of profitability for the business community. Since 1999,Fair Trade USA has generated over $400 million in additional income to hardworking farmers and farm workers around the world. Fair Trade USA is a fast-paced, dynamic environment driven by a passion for doing good in the world. We seek bright, talentedchangemakers who are passionate about our mission. We are social entrepreneurs, flexible and adaptive to change. We value integrity, innovation, idealism and impact.
As the Shopper Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with the Head of Partner Marketing to drive the global growth of Fair Trade USA® through our top partner organizations including Kroger, Wal-Mart, Target, Amazon, Chartwells, etc.
You will have ownership of leading the overarching strategy of retail channel marketing programs that will influence shopper behavior and stimulate demand for our partners Fair Trade Certified™ SKU’s. You will interface and manage key stakeholder relationships internally (Business Development and MarCom teams) and externally (Marketing, Sales and Commercial teams) to help develop and deliver integrated marketing plans based on shopper insights. You will ensure strategic alignment between our partner retailers, partner brands (national and private) and our core Fair Trade USA® objectives.
- Create compelling marketing content and innovative sales tools including Fair Trade 101 materials, pitch decks, discovery questions, case studies, data sheets and eBooks to help our Business Development teams and partners (Marketing and Sales teams) clearly communicate our message.
- Identify, steer and own the overall B2B Marketing strategy for the Retail Team to develop best-in-class partner marketing programming to serve our evolving partner marketing needs.
- Participate in planning meetings with Retail and Business Development teams to identify customer and channel priorities for national and regional programs.
- Develop national marketing calendar that translates Fair Trade USA®’s shopper marketing strategy into viable and executable programs across all national, regional, and ecommerce customers.
- Develop and execute go-to-market partner marketing project plans, including content, messaging, call to action, distribution channels, follow-up activities, and goal/success metrics.
- Build strong relationships with our partners marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of the Fair Trade Certified™ seal to their brands positioning, messaging, and packaging.
- Work cross-functionally with Fair Trade USA® Consumer Marketing, Business Development, Philanthropy & Development, and other functions to align partner and Fair Trade USA® initiatives.
- Partner with Consumer Marketing team to develop differentiated messaging which clearly communicates the value proposition of the Fair Trade Certified™ seal and partner offerings across various customer types.
- Drive promotion of our partnerships through in-person events, webinars, digital campaigns and co-marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or Communications.
- 5+ years of Shopper Marketing, Partnership Marketing, or Demand Generation Marketing experience in the CPG industry.
- Managed or led partnership development for a B2B company/advertising business
- Experience in creating and packaging marketing materials to drive partner acquisition and support onboarding.
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing.
- Experience using and analyzing IRI and Nielsen consumption data.
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume.