Delivering organic integrity to everyone, everywhere. We believe in organic agriculture and offering consumers the choice to buy dairy products made without synthetics and with great care for dairy animals and farmland.
The National Sales Account Executive drives sales across national and regional accounts in the US market to achieve profitable sales growth and market share. Responsible for developing business partnerships with existing and new customers in multiple channels, with emphasis on private label retail. Identifies and executes expansion opportunities with existing customers, and leveraging company’s full suite of manufacturing capabilities.
· Multi-level Account Management–Build value propositions and strategic alignment with key retail customers.
· Business Planning – Develop annual business plan for national accounts. Deliver against volume and pricing objectives. Participate in the development of new product proposals and business case presentation. Anticipate supply imbalances to manage service level impacts and incremental volume activities to achieve balance
· Customer Communication – Lead and coordinate all customer communication to establish sales and service expectations and resolve issues.
· Market Analysis – Assess competitive dynamics at current and prospective accounts and develop strategies and tactics to win new customer and product distribution campaigns. Analyzes and improves the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results
· Broker Management – Manage and set objectives for broker sales teams and ensure goals are achieved. Company Alignment – Communicate customer information and sales activities to team members to ensure coordination and administrative actions are achieved
Knowledge & Experience
- 7-10 years sales management experience in the grocery/consumer packaged goods industry
- 2-5 years previous experience in:
- Managing headquarter calls at national club accounts
- Managing private label brands
- Managing broker relationships to achieve customer objectives
- Agricultural/dairy industry, including organic and natural foods segment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable mode of transportation and proof of automobile insurance with required levels of coverage.