Sugiyo USA, Inc. is an established, closely-held, 30-year old high-end seafood manufacturing company located in Anacortes, Washington.
National Sales Manager
We are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated National Sales Manager, with strong entrepreneurial skills, to help push our sales to the next level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and execution of an aggressive B2B sales plan to effectively sell seafood to food service, industrial and distributor customers throughout the nation
- Manage and grow existing accounts while simultaneously identifying and pursing new customer targets
- Initiate and execute corporate sales calls and cultivate close working relationships with buyers and meat & seafood managers
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner/channel relationships.
- Develop business with top retail chains, major supermarkets and national food service distributions in the U.S.
- Participate in trade shows, end-user calls and market research efforts
- Ability to deliver successful c-suite presentations, as well as, end consumer product demonstrations
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary
- Ability to track performance and ROI of promotions
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- 3-5 years in retail and foodservice sales (B2B sales)
- Strong F&B background preferred
- Professional corporate image
- Excellent oral/written/organizational skills
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to navigate in unfamiliar cities
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
To Apply: Please complete our formal application which can be found under the ‘Careers’ tab at www.sugiyo.com and submit it to our office via fax, email, mail, or drop off.
Sugiyo U.S.A., Inc., 3200 T Avenue, Anacortes, WA 98221
Tel: 360-293-0180; Fax: 360-293-6964, Email: [email protected]