Dandrea Produce is seeking energetic, high-performing, high EQ, order-making Relationship Managers whose extraordinarily strong communication skills, friendly demeanor and competitive nature combine with a desire to join a winning team in a warm, fast-paced environment.
We are a 4th generation local family owned and operated full scale fresh produce distributor in Vineland, NJ. These are full-time sales positions representing our commodity lines to large regional grocery stores and commercial food service organizations.
If interested, please provide a current resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple of paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role, where you see the produce industry going in the next couple of years and why you’d like to be part of this company.
Competitive base salary including vehicle allowance and performance based incentives. We are scaling our business quickly and there is opportunity to grow your career.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow key accounts portfolio from a revenue and margin perspective.
- Generate business-based, profitable, warm emotional connections with our customers across your book of business
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication within positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively work with Commodity Buying Team and Operations to deliver 99% OTIF to customer.
- Some travel may be required (less than 20% of time)
- Level headed professionalism, respectfulness, positivity, inclusiveness and effective problem solving.
- An ability to work toward business goals both independently and within a team environment. Resolutely driving profitable volume, ad/promo participation and increasing Dandrea’s “Share of the Wallet”.
- We require forward thinking and order-making- an ability to formulate account strategies and successfully execute against them, an attention to detail, innovation, creativity, influence, an ability to effectively prioritize and a bias towards execution.
- Must be able to use and be comfortable with technology: MS Office, Google Suite, Salesforce, Slack for example, and be familiar with ERP systems (ex: MS Dynamics, Famous)
The Ideal candidate brings:
A demonstrable record of sales success.
An existing network of buyer relationships in the produce industry
Personal and professional integrity wrapped in a friendly, open-minded package.
An ability to sustainably create a sense of ease and comfort in stakeholders